We're collecting presets and working on a browser-based patch editor. In the meantime, here is a simple list of preset banks.
NOTE: Replacing the preset bank will replace your patterns as well!
This is the default preset set with all 32 patches set to the initial sound.Download
Manual preset install instructions
- Hold the right encoder down while plugging the USB cable into your Plinky.
- Plinky will show up as an attached drive and you should see the "tunnel of lights" effect on the LEDs.
- Drag and drop PRESETS.uf2 to the drive. Make sure that it's called PRESETS.uf2 and nothing else.
- If you're adding samples, drag and drop the SAMPLE1.uf2, SAMPLE2.uf2, etc. that you might have over to the drive as well.
- While flashing, the LEDs will flicker. This is normal.
- While you're changing banks, it's a good time to also update your firmware to the latest version! Just download the file and drag and drop while you've got Plinky hooked up.
- To finish, just click the encoder again. Plinky will boot up and your presets should be present.