Latest STABLE firmware
The latest stable firmware version is 0.9x released on 2021-06-02.
"added 'diminished' scale"Download STABLE firmware
Latest BETA firmware
The latest beta firmware version is 0.9y released on 2021-06-17.
"fixed wavetable import. update the wavetable by copying a wavetabl.uf2 over to plinky!"Download BETA firmware
Firmware install instructions
Installing the firmware takes only a few moments.
- Hold the right encoder down while plugging the USB cable into your Plinky.
- Plinky will show up as an attached drive and you should see the "tunnel of lights" effect on the LEDs.
- Drag and drop CURRENT.uf2 to the drive. Make sure that it's called CURRENT.uf2 and nothing else.
- While flashing, the LEDs will flicker. This is normal!
- To finish, just click the encoder again. Plinky will boot up and you should see the correct version number.
found the bug that trashes the last sample slice position! also now display sample amplitudes on the pad LEDs during tape playback. also re-enable expander midi out after bug hunting. add a new saw LFO shape.
FIXES BAD BUG IN 09r. increases octave number by 1 and makes it so long-press encoder to reset mod doesnt also reset the parameter value
HAS A BUG WITH NOTE DISPLAY - increases octave number by 1 and makes it so long-press encoder to reset mod doesnt also reset the parameter value
hidden feature: if you hold down encoder for 5 seconds or so it says 'REBOOT?' and if you keep holdin it says'REBOOT!' and when you release, it reboots. if you quickly re-click, it will go into flash mode
This moves the accelerometer sensitivity on the 'settings' button, and instead on the 'lower' shift of volume (bottom right) you get stereo width. 50% = normal stereo, 0% = all mid, no side; 100% = all side, no mid. Also supports name and category for presets (editable via web soon!)